AROS Shipping founded in Aarhus/Denmark in 2019, taking over
the office and full projects and forwarding activities in Scandinavia
from the Aarhus branch of Transocean Shipping Agency.
AROS Shipping founded/owned by former Transocean employee
Carsten Strange Jensen having more than 30 years of experience
within the international freight forwarding industry.
Transocean Shipping Agency continue do in other segments of the transportation industry
(within tank container leasing/-cleaning and liner agency) from it’s Roskilde HQ in Denmark.
Capabilities / service-areas
Should you not know of AROS Shipping, we are pleased to introduce our services/capabilities.
• is operating worldwide ‘door/door’ as an independent freight-forwarder via all modes of
transportation within seafreight, airfreight, trucking, projects and rail-freight.
• has a long history in the international forwarding and transportation industry, transporting various cargo to/from/in the
Nordic/Scandinavian countries, but also as ‘cross-trade’ from/to various continent.
• is a minor ‘asset light company’, meaning we have no money tied up in ownership of transport-means like trucks, trailers, vessels,
containers, aircrafts or other, but contract with local/international carriers to serve your need the best way possible.
• is an independent family-owned freight-forwarding-company having local/international partners, that enable us serve you from
door to door in close to all countries in the world.
• has much knowhow in operating as freight forwarder to/from/in all of the Nordic/Scandinavian countries, being Denmark
(incl. Greenland and Faroe Island), Iceland, Norway, Sweden and Finland.